Wound Profile Wege Wire Johnson Screen Low Carbon Steel Galvanized
OD 8 " 1.0 mm
Johnson Wound Water Well Screen is manufactured with made by low
carbon steel ,first welded and then galvanized.The component of the
screen is wedge (V shaped)profile wire and wedge wire or round
shaped rods .There is a fixed value slot between each v wire, and
the continuous slot, designed to provide maximum open are to reduce
entrance velocity, increase hydraulic efficiency and promote more
|Material||Low Carbon Steel Galvanized|
|Solt size||1.0 mm|
|End connection||Welded rings|
|Wire size||93 #|
|Support rod||120 #|
· Many varied applications in sieving, sorting and separating.
· Wedge Wire surface is self-cleaning
· Various construction types:
· Wedge Wire on round bars for light duty.
· Wedge Wire on fins for medium or heavy duty.
· Grates edged with flat bar or angle.
· Highly polished grates for wet areas, bars or bench tops.
· Heavy grids and support bar systems for absorption vessels.
· Grates and grids made as single or multi-part items.
· Materials to suit applications (Stainless steel 304 or 316, mild
Not easy to jam
The special V shaped wire, make the hole of screen outside face is
smaller than inside, so the hole is not easy to jam.
The CNC machine tools strictly control the gap between the wire, so
that the gap is even.
Strong corrosion resistance
Stainless steel 304 have the high corrosion resistance
Johnson Wound Water Well Screen has been known as the world's
leading manufacturer and provider of industrial filters since
1904.It is mainly used in water well drilling and petroleum
industry .Used for filtration of water ,oil and other liquid and
gas or solid.